For the HIIT cardio workout you can pick any type pf cardio exercise. In the video above I show a few body weight cardio exercise examples but you can if you like use something like a treadmill or spinning bike for example. You will then use this exercise and perform the following routine.
- You will warm-up for 3mins
- You will then start on a low intensity ( Active Recovery ) level for 30seconds
- After that you will perform the exercise at a medium intensity for 30 seconds
- And finally at high intensity for 30seconds
- You will continue doing this until you reach 21 minutes.
- You will then cool down for 2 to 3 minutes to complete your workout
- Low Intensity x 30 sec
- Medium Intensity x 30sec
- High Intensity x 30sec
Repeat 12 times