- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the fish fillets and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish is no longer translucent.
- Remove fish and set aside. Add the veggies and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Place the fish as well as the vegetables into a blender, add some salt and pepper to taste and blend.
- Pour into a glass baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs together and then pour over top of the fish mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately or store for up to 3 days in the fridge.
*Note, if you want to add more carbs to this dish, you can boil some potatoes, mash them up and then spread this over the top after it’s finished baking prior to serving.