Makes Two Servings (Macro Info is Per Serving)
- 6 Pitted Olives
- ½ Avocado
- 1 piece Fresh Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Mixed Seeds
- 6 oz. Chicken Breasts, pre-cooked and chopped (use flat, thin pieces of chicken)
- Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
- Heat up the chicken breast for about 1 minute.
- Add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to the avocado. Mash it up.
- Add the seeds to the avocado and continue mixing.
- Smear the avocado mixture over one of the chicken breasts.
- Slice the olives into halves and place on top of the avocado mixture.
- Slice the ginger up, removing the skins.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the ginger over top of the olives.
- Top this with the second chicken breast to form a ‘sandwich’ and serve.